Bakery Production Handbook by Kirk O’Donnell
This handbook is a must for every person interested in managing bakery production. Topics include bakery organization, product formulations, ingredient functions, production planning and control, process improvement, quality control, equipment selection and maintenance, cost reduction, and team management. There are 87 activities to help readers apply these best practices.
Please note that these links will direct you to the book publisher’s website to complete the purchase.
Please note, If you purchase an online course, your login information will be emailed to you within 24 hours. The course sign up is not automated, accounts are created and enrolled manually. We appreciate your patience.
The address for the online course is www.bakersgrowth.com/moodle. Please use that URL to log in, do not attempt to use your course login at the www.bakersgrowth.com main page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us using this form.
To allow us to serve you to our best ability, please do not request assistance through the comment section of the webpage
Control de la Produccion para Tortillas y Chips de Maiz – Demo del curso en línea
- Corn Tortilla and Chip Production – Online Course DEMO
- Control de la Produccion para Tortillas de Harina – Demo del curso en línea
- Flour Tortilla Production and Control – Online Course DEMO
- Control de la Produccion para Tortillas y Chips de Maiz – Curso por Internet
- Corn Tortilla and Chip Production – Online Course
- Control de la Produccion para Tortillas de Harina – Curso por Internet
- Flour Tortilla Production and Control – Online Course